Thank You Street Sense Part II

Raff
By -
0
Thanks to the kind owners of Birdbirdistheword who allowed me to visit with their fine colt back in February I got to spend a morning at Palm Meadows with Birdbird, Kenny McPeek and his crew. For me it was a morning on the Kentucky Derby trail and a thrill I won't forget. As fate would have it, things would not work out for Birdbird but by chance I got an opportunity to wander over to the barn next store where Street Sense was stabled. As luck would have it, I got to meet Street Sense who. it appears, wasn't that thrilled to meet me. Yet I was thrilled to meet him.

The following are my few moments with Street Sense. I thanked him for that wonderful run in the Breeders Cup. A run he duplicated today, just like you'd expect from a great horse. Today a lot of people know what a great horse he is.


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)