Buddha Has Left the Building

Raff
By -
0
The slots take per machine is way down at Gulfstream Park, which must mean its summer time in Florida. The snowbirds have all left for points north and taken their cars and money with them. Hurricane season is just around the corner; I love Florida in the off-season, the roads and beaches are uncrowded and it’s easy to get a reservation at the best restaurants.

Things will be slow here at Not to the Swift while I take a break from offering my unsolicited opinions on everything racing related and recline Buddha-like under a palm tree expanding my consciousness and my waistline.

If you happened upon this blog from a link on Equidaily earlier in the week please take some time to check out the other blogs in the Thoroughbred Bloggers Alliance, a loose federation of great minds empowered by push button publishing.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)