All Roads Lead To The Birdbirdblog

Raff
By -
0
On Thursday, thanks to the owners of Birdbirdistheword, I got the chance to visit Palm Meadows and to meet Birdbird, Kenny McPeek, Jesse Caudill (Kenny's assistant trainer and a great guy!) and Kenny's really great staff. Posting here on Not To The Swift will be light as I get up some posts on the Birdbirdblog about my visit.

While I was visiting with Birdbird I got a meet and greet with Street Sense, Invasor and even heard the latest rumors on the Green Monkey (if you are cynical enough you can figure out what I mean) why even Kiaran McLaughlin did not escape my cheap camcorder, so stay tuned for some really great stuff from Palm Meadows (after this visit I doubt they will ever let me in again).

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)